……this year celebrating its 10th year in business, what an achievement and certainly proof of excellency!
From 2 guests to 200 wedding guests, this is the perfect venue for a day to remember. With its uninterrupted views of Gibraltar and Africa, and its frontline beach setting!
Only 45 minutes from Malaga airport and 45 minutes from Gibraltar airport. The area has plenty of 4 star and 5 star hotels available. The venue itself has been created with a timeless ethnic design of tropical woods, rich colours, natural light in abundance, and the ability to open itself to the sea, or shield you from the cooler months behind tasteful glass curtains. The thatched roof gives a Polynesian ambience, which ideally suits the location and climate.
There are a variety of spaces that cater for every experience: intimate corners, splendid views, sunny, shady, outdoors or in, with an open fire also a possibility, and enough space to dance and party your socks off if you desire…. The exceptional setting and layout of TikiTano Beach Restaurant & Lounge lends itself superbly to any kind of social event including weddings the only limit being your imagination.
All extras wedding packages available
- Set up in the garden, white carpet, chairs and wedding flower arch or bamboo arch
- Minister for non legally binding blessing
- Olive tree leaf confetti cones
- Decor of venue and styling
- Wedding cake – Sponge cake with white icing and flowers complementing the Bridal Bouquet
- 1 x Bridal Bouquet and 2 x Bridesmaids bouquets, 4 x Buttonholes
- 4 hours photography, all images in high resolution and in an online gallery, for easy sharing with family and friends
- D.J for 3 hours
How many guests will be attending?
Menus with drinks from £104.00 plus IVA pp
Contact us for a free quote, info, menus and prices at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pictures courtesy of www.weddingsbygiles.com
17th October 2015
We had the pleasure attending the Wedding Fair at the Rock Hotel this weekend. It was a lot of fun setting up, meeting 2016, 2017 and even 2018 brides. A big Thank you to the organisers and everyone who attended.
Below I thought I share some photos from the fair with you.
In addition check out our post on Face book page
Wedding fair at the Rock Hotel, our lovely props and flowers
event planning, flowers, styling and prop Hire Company based in Gibraltar but also work Spain.
Whilst based in Gibraltar we love the Spanish country side,
some of the nicest and most luxurious venues are found just a stone throw away from the glitzy Costa del Sol, we specialise in weddings in Estepona to Sotogrande, the Spanish Country side near Ronda, Gaucin, Jimena de la Frontera, Casares, Tesserillo and Duquesa all the way to Tarifa and Vejer de la Frontera.
Finding the right venue for your wedding is no longer a difficult task.
Browse our selection of the finest and most elegant wedding venues in Southern Spain. Ranging from typical spanish land houses and retreats/ haciendas and cortijos, private villas and exclusive and trendy boutique hotels….
- Villas with private pool and gardens for intimate small weddings. We can cater for approx 90 wedding guests.
- Luxurious yachts charter. Approx 16 guests for the luxurious yacht, approx 100 for our party catamaran!
- An elegant marquee on the lawn is the dream of many brides. For up to 500 guests! All in one place and ready to make your day that extra special.
- Tropical and stylish restaurant overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Ideal for 2 – 200 guests.
- Located on the beach front, Esteponas most elegant venue, 40 minutes from Gibraltar and overlooking the Mediterranean. Wedding blessings with seaviews!
- Spanish Hacienda in Gaucin, located in beautiful grounds. A romantic and idyllic hideaway. From a party from 2 to 150 wedding guests, these venues can be hired exclusively for your wedding party.
- Why not have a wedding weekend, the attractions are easy to see, have a three day wedding party!
- Elegance and luxury at the Costa del Sol – Elegant beach side wedding location. This is suitable for large or smaller wedding receptions. A blessing can be arranged overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.
- Private chapels
- Traditional Andalusian Farmhouse, self catering apartments, receptions for up to 50 guests. Locally sourced produce.
- A rustic yet luxurious retreat – A recently refurbished Monastery with a gardens which are full of fragrant orange trees and lavender plants. A large pool to while the weekend away. Blessings and the reception can all be held at one location. We love it there! A group of 50 can be accommodated, the reception can be held for up to 200 wedding guests. Ideal for a weekend wedding too! Located in a beautiful, hidden corner of Andalusia
- A haven for memorable and romantic sunsets. You have a group of over 60 wedding guests and you want to be on the beach front with great food and music to dance the night away? We are happy to send you our recommendations, menus and prices. A stunning setting on miles of pristine beachfront.
- A truly unique hideaway, the preferred choice by celebrities. 7 suites, a small annex for your bodyguards or nannies, stables, pool and hectares and hectares of orange tree plantations. Shhhh, we wont say anymore! Contact us for this recommendation!
- Relax in a haven of luxurious perfection – This hotels in Vejer de la Frontera is special, with its own charm and fantastic locations. They are specialist in weddings and you are in good hands! From groups of up to 75 wedding guests, we know this hotel will delivery quality every time! They have their own stables for great horse shows with its own dancing horses.
Essence of our weddings – Good food, good music, fantastic surroundings, you just can not go wrong with these venue choices. Perfect for a romantic and sophisticated wedding.
Contact us for a FREE QUOTE on email@example.com
Jeanette Tel: 0034 679 851 204 or 0350 58008355
Exclusivity and tranquility – Spanish landhouse wedding in Jimena de la Frontera.
If you are looking for an authentic spanish venue, this is to be recommended. For the wedding set up it caters for 50 wedding guests comfortably. The caterer can provide scrumptious menus – all local and fresh. A great choice.
This venues has been restored and is preserving the genuine Andalusian style.
The traditional Andalusian Farmhouse is surrounded numerous flower-filled, scented gardens and patios and is set in hectares of wild-flower meadows.
What is included:
- 3 nights accommodation for 12 – 16 guests in self catering apartments
- Exclusive hire for 3 days incl wedding set up
- Ceremony set up, Wedding arch and Minister for 45 guests
- 4 hours Photography (all images in high resolution)
- Bridal Bouquet, Bridesmaids Bouquets and Buttonholes
- Canapés and Celebratory drinks
- Reception meal with wine, table decoration, table plan
- Wedding cake/ macaroon tower or cupcakes
- Wedding planner assistance and attendance on the day
- Spanish Guitarist, Flowers, Hair and make up, DJ to dance the night away.
- In order to save on costs, you may want your guests to pay for their own accommodation?
For a free and more exact quote contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeanette Tel: 0034 679 851 204
Photos courtesy by www.weddingsbygiles.com
Celebrate the Moment
The essence of Sotogrande in just one single experience. Sotogrande is the ideal destination for exclusive groups looking to enjoy some memorable and unique moments. We invite you to touch the soul of Sotogrande, celebrate the Moment.
Santa Maria Polo Club, where you can watch a polo match from a VIP hospitality area.
Wedding and Event facilities for over 500 guests.
Hotel, Golf and Polo packages are available. The 5 star hotel offers luxurious rooms, two restaurants, a fantastic 27 holes golf course and a modern spa, it is the ideal place to relax and renew your body and mind.