We are very excited, we are adding our ‘Just the two of us’ packages back into our range of services on offer.
Our clients love our bespoke weddings, but often we are asked if we can put a package together for smaller groups or ‘just the two of us’, and we have done just that!
SPRING OFFER for weddings February to April 2019
‘Just the two of us’
Registry office wedding (Monday to Friday am weddings)
All administration and correspondence with a specialist planner with over 16 years experience.
Booking your chosen wedding date and time with the local registry office and registrar, confirming the same by email.
Booking and confirming of date with the ceremony locations respectively, confirming the same by email.
Document checking in advance to avoid any surprises on day of registration, confirming by email.
Meeting with the Wedding coordinator on day of registration to fill required forms
Fees to notary and Registry office
Escort to the Registry office to sign the affidavits and apply for the special marriage license.
1 x hour photography, covering the ceremony, a confetti shot and a short photoshoot after
1 x Bridal Bouquet with a selection of white flowers and 1 x Buttonhole delivered to the Registry office
Attendance on The Day. Right up until you say “I do”
Complimentary Wedding itinerary to help you plan your special day and if required provide witnesses on the day
All legal fees included
Just let us know your ideal wedding date and email to email@example.com, we will get back to you with availability! We look forward planning the day with you!
Saturday and pm weddings are available but at extra costs – Ceremonies incl lunch with Marina views!
So many new venues have opened up in Gibraltar we now have a definite selection of venues for our ‘Just the two of us’ and smaller groups:
- 5 star yacht hotel – different areas are offered – The wheelhouse – Tuesday and Saturday only, La Sala restaurant, La Sala terrace, the Atlas Suites.
- The lush and tropical Alameda Gardens – The Bandstand and the Dell during the months April – October
- Mons Calpe Suite – Panoramic Suite, the conservatory, indoors and available all year around. Refurb program from Sep 2019
- Rock Hotel – The Wedding suite on the first floor – with views across the Bay of Gibraltar
- The Caleta Hotel – Ocean View terrace, the boardroom and the Alice Suite
- Bistro Point – Gibraltar’s and Europe’s furthest point south, with spectacular views over to Africa and the Bay of Gibraltar
- Garrisons Library, the garden under the Mulberry tree, or the upper reading room
- St Michaels Cave – Only after 7pm Monday to Friday – Unique and romantic, we will add lots of candles to make the ceremony special!
- Registry office – Monday to Friday 10am to 2pm, max 20 guests
- Queensway Quay Restaurants – The Waterfront, The Lounge, Rendevouz Restaurant, the Landing all are indoors and all year around. A reasonable priced option, it is understood that you enjoy a lunch or dinner after the ceremony at the same venue. The all in one option 🙂
Gibraltar wedding venues – Please consult us for pricing. Some Venues have a hire fee and this can vary from one Wedding Venue to another, also the registry office is to charge a general call out fee for outside venues starting from £150.00 to £3,000.00 for the full exclusivity!
We are always happy to work out your specific requirements! Please ask for a bespoke quote or all inclusive packages. firstname.lastname@example.org.